Earth Premium 8 inch Solo
Listen to the sound of this product:
P r e m i u m line darbuka represents a perfectly-made product. In hand made instruments every darbuka/dohola is one of his kind. Rarely during the creation process a miracle is involved and the premium darbuka is born, one with the most perfect characteristics, the golden samples. In this line of darbukas materials like clay, glaze and natural skin met in a magical way which brings into life a balanced harmonic sound.
Extra protecting bottom shield. Protects the most vulnerable area of the ceramic body from damage. No more stress while putting down the instrument to the floor.
Light solo darbuka with sharp sound ideal for travelers. Comes with shoulder strap for playing in stand up position.
- Thin goat skin (0.2-0.3mm).
- Sharp sound for solo performance.
- Deep bass for a 8 inch solo!
- Loud clay kik/click sound even for small size solo darbuka!
- Padded palm rest ribbon.
- Bottom protection.
- Handle for easy transfer.
- Included shoulder strap for playing in stand up position.
- Body: Ceramic / Clay
- Skin: Goat
- Special earth crackle glazing with 2 burnings!
- Skin Diameter : 21 cm
- Diameter: 30 cm
- Height: 44 cm
- Weight: 4 kg
It comes with:
- Professional quality gig bag case with tick lining
- Lamp system with anti-noise dimmer
- Shoulder strap
- Free worldwide shipping!
Out of stock